Happy Friday my friends!! I hope you all had a great week and wish you an awesome weekend!
We have just entered the season of special occasions. With Mother’s Day just two days away, Father’s Day coming up, graduations and wedding season upon us, it can get somewhat overwhelming figuring out what kind of gifts to get for our loved ones. So, even though its been a while, I’ve curated a gift guide with few items that I am absolutely loving right now and some that I have come across while looking for gifts myself.
- Let’s start with the Harry’s Engravable Shaving Set. Even though this is designed for men, I actually use this myself because it gives me the closest shave ever! A big plus is that it is way cheaper than women’s razor. So do yourself a favor and head to Target or buy it online on the above link. The one I have shown here is the one with the metal handle that can be engraved, so it makes a great gift for Father’s day or for an anniversary gift.
- How cute is this MAHI Bronze Personalized Duffle Bag? MAHI bags are made to order with genuine leather and they will customize it with your initials. They also donate $1.50 to the water charity, FRANK Water. So you can also contribute to a great cause. This makes for a great anniversary gift with your spouse’s initials or even a personalized embroidered message on the inside of the bag, how cool is that? Here’s a great guide to more anniversary gifts that you can find at MAHI.
- Fashion meets technology at its best! Ok, so I just got this Ringly Activity Tracker ring last week and I will be posting more about it next week, but I just had to include it into this gift guide because it really does make such a great present. If you can’t wait to get it before reading my review, click on the link above and get 10% off using code PEPPEREDINSTYLE10.
- This fun Mar Y Sol Raffia Clutch is made to spice up any summer look. At just under $50, its a great price and makes such a cute gift for a friend.
- I’ve had these Sudio Bluetooth Earbuds for a few months and still love them. The sound is superb and it lasts for up 10 hours. The rose gold details makes them girly and chic, perfect for traveling and working out.
- My latest perfume obsession is the Yves Saint Laurent Mon Paris Parfum. I’m actually very picky when it comes to perfumes, I’ve mentioned this before. But this one is one of the few that has captivated almost all my senses, and by this I mean that not only does it smell divine, but it gives me that sense of feeling luxurious and like I’m a true Parisian.
- One of the latest trends right now is statement earrings. Bold colors, tassels and exaggerated sizes are what every fashionista is wearing. These Charming Charlie Austin Earrings are just that! This makes a perfect gift for a graduate or birthday to your super trendy friend or sister. These also come in an array of different colors. And right now you can get $10 off your $60 purchase using code QGC34GW4, valid until 5/31.
- Last, but not least, my favorite brand. I’ve been using Sol de Janeiro products for what seems like forever. One of their latest products is this Sol de Janeiro Açai Body Power Cream, which I put on every.single.day. It leaves a subtle glow on your skin while moisturizing with Açai Oil, Cupuaçu Butter and Coconut Oil. Everyone I know that uses SDJ products are totally obsessed with them, so I can guarantee that whomever you gift this to, will also love it.
I hope this guide been helpful to you in your search for the perfect gift!
Any other gift ideas you would like to share? Tell us below!