This post has been compensated by Collective Bias, INC. and The Coca-Cola Company, all opinions are mine alone. #PlayPauseRefresh #CollectiveBias
I have to admit, I am not a big soda drinker, but when I do have a soda it is ALWAYS Coca-Cola Classic, hands down. It has been this way since I was little, so it has always been my preference. And those times that I do have a Coca-Cola, it is because I’m eating either a pizza or popcorn. It just goes together, there’s no question about it, one is not right without the other, in my opinion. But I’m sure you can agree with me, right? For us, we love movie nights with Coca-Cola.
On a recent post I mentioned that we get together with our dear friends/neighbors every weekend; Saturdays and Sundays and sometimes even Fridays too. I love entertaining and cooking for friends and family. Becky and I will gather in either one of our kitchens and its just fun for us to cook together and then gathering everyone for a delicious meal. Sometimes we will have a movie night. We pick a movie we can all watch with the kids, and on these nights we like to keep things simple in the kitchen so that we can enjoy the movie while sipping on Coca-Cola and nibbling on finger foods. Its become sort of a ritual at this point. The kids and I prefer having Coca-Cola Classic and sometimes I will have DASANI Sparkling, while our friends prefer Diet Coke.
Join the Coca-Cola Sweepstakes. Show how you #PlayPauseRefresh for a chance to win up to $500 in gift cards and cool prizes.
HOW TO ENTER:
1 – Pick up your favorite Coca-Cola beverage and Program Your Night.
2 – Take a photo of how you enjoy Coca-Cola during TV night. Make sure the program you are watching stays on your TV but out of your photo.
3 – Share your photo on Twitter or Instagram with both #programyournight and #sweepstakes for a chance to win cool prizes.
Click HERE for more info.
Since pizza and Coca-Cola go oh so well together, I wanted to share a simple mini pizza muffins recipe that is delicious and convenient. It only takes a few minutes to prepare and are always a hit, specially with the kids.
Here’s what you need:
1 sheet of pre made pizza dough or flat bread dough
1 small jar/can of pizza sauce
turkey or regular pepperoni
shredded mozzarella cheese
1 tbsp oregano (optional)
- Set your oven to 400ºF. Take a mini muffin pan and spray with cooking spray.
- With a round dough cutter, or a cup, cut the dough into approximately 2.5″ rounds. Alternatively you can cut the dough with a pizza cutter 2×2 squares approximately and place each square into each muffin cup.
- Add a thin layer of shredded cheese into each cup to prevent the dough from getting soggy.
- If using, add oregano to pizza sauce. Spoon in pizza sauce to each cup.
- Add another layer of cheese.
- Cut the pepperoni into small pieces and top each cup with pepperoni.
- Bake in the oven for about 10-12 minutes or until crust is golden.
- Let cool a bit and enjoy your mini pizza muffins with an ice cold Coca-Cola!
I hope I’ve inspired you to better enjoy your movie nights! Thanks for stopping by!